Applied Eco Solutions is dedicated to assisting you identify and minimise the environmental risks of your project through practical management measures.
So you are bidding for a tender and you want to clarify your environmental requirements? You are planning the commencement of a project and you are looking for assistance with the development of Environmental Management Plans? Or you have a requirement on your project for environmental monitoring and auditing?
We are here to help.
We will work with you to ensure that the environmental aspects of your project are managed to your needs. Managed with minimal time and resources input from you as we understand that these are important to you.
We are environmental consultants with expertise in environmental planning and approvals, management plans and management systems.
Types of Work We Do
We have experience working in the following types industries in Western Australia, Queensland and New South Wales:
- Infrastructure maintenance including transmission lines and public facilities
- Dredging for port and other marine developments
- Energy including unconventional oil and gas exploration and production
- Pipelines, roads and other linear infrastructure construction
- Urban, industrial and utilities civil construction
Why Choose Us?
We understand that each project and business is different. Applied Eco Solutions will provide environmental services that fit your needs. Our environmental consultants have:
- Well-rounded environmental and practical experience
- Ensuring we understanding your project and fit in with your systems
- Ensuring compliance and promoting best practice
Our services will fit the needs of your project.